Czym będziesz się zajmować?Przeprowadzaniem kontroli wewnętrznej procesów z zakresu różnych obszarów,Projektowaniem nowych kontroli dla migrowanych...
Praca: Order to Cash Financial Controls Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Order to Cash Financial Controls Specialist
- Ensuring compliance of O2C financial controls
- Active contribution in the discussions of cross Operating Centre Process Control Community
- Support in Maintaining efficient and faultless customer service operations in relation to financial/audit requirements
- Collaboration with stakeholders
- Remotely Auditing and assessing process across O2C
- High School Degree / logistics can be an advantage
- Very good level of English
- Customer Focus (focus on internal customers and impact on our external customers) and Experience in Claims Management will be an asset
- Bias for action (focus on results and use of intelligent risk taking)
- Team Alignment (team player; supports and respects others)
- Accountability and responsibility (personally driving change and using operational discipline to deliver on the promise)
- Good communication skills, ability to cooperate with external and internal customers
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to work with various IT applications (SAP, PEGA, ARCollect, reporting tools, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązkówAnaliza i kontrola działalności oddziałów Grupy Eurocash,Wychwytywanie nieprawidłowości oraz zapobieganie ich...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Responsibilities:Executing quality assurance program for Clients RTR scope (in particular, accounts reconciliations, journal entries and other general...
ResponsibilitiesEnsuring compliance of O2C financial controlsActive contribution in the discussions of cross Operating Centre Process Control CommunitySupport...