kompleksowe naliczanie wynagrodzeń, świadczeń pracowniczych, składek PFRON, ZFŚS, ZUS, zaliczek na podatek dochodowy,sporządzanie oraz przesyłanie...
Praca: Payroll Administrator Entry
You’re either starting your professional career or you already have experience and would like to learn how international organizations work. You value stability and appreciate development possibilities within the company that is known for its supportive and people-oriented environment.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in payroll, and you can think analytically. You like working with craving for knowledge and energetic colleagues in a team and working together on team targets. You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract.
Our teams make sure that pension payments for our clients are processed accurately and on time. You’ll be involved in system maintenance, calculating payments, answering queries and collaborating with both client teams and colleagues from other domains. Additionally, you will be responsible for cooperating with UK tax office.
- Bachelor/Master degree - preferably in economics, finance or similar
- Very good English and communication skills – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be cooperating with UK Payroll Team, UK Admin Teams and Tax Office.
- Analytical skills – that enable you to work with huge amounts of numbers and data
- High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks with commitment and accuracy
- Excel skills – intermediate level is a must
- Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and prioritize your work to meet deadlines even under time pressure
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Dongshin Motech Poland Sp. z o.o.
Pofam Poznań sp. z o.o.
Naliczanie wynagrodzeń i prawidłowe sporządzanie list płac pracowników, zatrudnionych na podstawie umów zlecenie i umów o pracęSporządzanie...
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life...
ZESPÓŁ ZAKŁADÓW OPIEKI ZDROWOTNEJ W WADOWICACH
Zakres obowiązków:sporządzanie i prowadzenie dokumentacji płacowej,rozliczanie wynagrodzeń i świadczeń dla pracowników,przygotowywanie listy płac dla...