ZAKRES OBOWIĄZKÓW:Naliczanie wynagrodzeńDokonywanie rozliczeń i sporządzanie deklaracji w zakresie ZUS, PFRON, GUSObsługa kadrowa pracowników (umowy o...
Praca: Payroll Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
The purpose of this role is to manage the overall payroll processes for a well-established retail UK brand within Digital Employee Operations. This involves managing the contract effectively on a daily basis including end-to-end payroll processes and leadership. It also includes managing transition of new scope, developing team and providing employees with growth opportunities. Building strong client relationship and strong leadership is also expected.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in end2end payroll area and minimum 4 years of experience in people management
- Strong client management skills and excellent communication skills in English
- Leadership and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage a team that provides high quality payroll service
- Expert knowledge in a field of UK payroll, benefits and labor law
- Very good knowledge of Case management system (preferably Zendesk but not only), SAP SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems, MS Excel
- Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in transitions and transformation projects
- Proactive and positive mindset, solution-focused and able to work in a very dynamic multi-cultural changing environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Delights the client by ensuring that all deliverables, all deadlines and targets agreed are met according to Client’s expectations
- Ensures payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Leads and motivates team members and encourages professional development
- Ensures that transitions and change management are delivered according to standard and methodology
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for the project taking care of care of quality improvements and client’s satisfaction
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
AUDIT Doradztwo Personalne
Będziesz odpowiedzialny za:Organizowanie oraz nadzorowanie pracy działu – kompleksowe koordynowanie zespołu,Dostosowywanie procedur do zmieniających się...
ABOUT THE ROLE This is the key role to support the deployment of GBS Mobility Operations & Payroll Service delivery model ensuring governance, controls and...
POSITION PURPOSE You will be part of the Global Rewards GBS Knowledge team and will manage key areas of the Global Mobility payroll process for International...