Wspólnie z naszym Klientem - globalną organizacją będącą branżowym liderem, rozwijamy nową jednostkę biznesową wchodzącą w skład międzynarodowych...
Praca: Payroll Senior Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system (preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems)
- Fluent English
- 2-3 years’ experience on individual position within end2end Payroll area
- Process mind-set with proven understanding of core payroll and operational processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.)
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Work organization, independence and accuracy
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to payroll area
- Process payroll requests; client’s queries and escalations
- Provide clarification of payroll policies and procedures
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dla naszego Klienta, międzynarodowej firmy z branży produkcyjnej, poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko:Specjalisty ds. płac Zakres obowiązków:obliczanie...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?Fluent English (C1 level);1-2 years experience on...
Rola:współudział w budowie i rozwoju systemu wynagrodzeń w organizacji,projektowanie nowych systemów premiowych, motywacyjnych i modyfikacja...