Dla naszego Klienta - prężnie rozwijającej się firmy z branży usług prawnych, kadrowo-księgowych i podatkowych - wspieramy budowę zespołu w obszarze...
Praca: Payroll Specialist
Scope of duties:
As Payroll Specialist, depending on the specifics of the assigned countries, you will be responsible for:
Executing end to end payroll processing and any other payroll processes for medium-sized or big countries where the command of local language is required or
Supporting end to end payroll processing and any other payroll processes for big entities or big countries where the command of English is required
As well as the corresponding customer service
Your role will include close collaboration with the customer, payroll stakeholders and third party providers.
People successful in this role demonstrate the solid payroll knowledge, ability to perform the tasks in compliance with existing procedures, strong customer focus, excellent communication skills as well as the proactiveness.
I. Scope of responsibilities
- Deliver the highest quality of service in payroll operations by executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures, legal regulations and customer requirements
- Process any payroll data in accordance with legal, IBM and the customer requirements related to personal data protection
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of end to end payroll processing
- Partner with the customer’s stakeholders to resolve any issues related to payroll inputs
- Carry out the validation of payroll transactions and collaborate with payroll stakeholders to resolve any issues
- Process payroll payments in the bank system including any controls and initiate the treasury release
- Monitor the status of payroll payments and handle the rejections
- Perform any statutory / compliance activities (registration of new employees, filing of tax returns, etc.) as required for the assigned countries / Monitor their execution by third part provider
- Collaborate with BPO Country Lead to reply to any queries or requests from the local authorities / Collaborate with BPO Country Lead and third party provider reply to any queries or requests from the local authorities
- Perform the tasks supporting the accounting function: generate the journals, reply to queries, provide copies of documents
- Execute the process of electronic gPayslips handling
- Communicate any risks to payroll processing or deadlines in accordance with escalation paths
- Report the status of payroll activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Support year end processes or any other country specific processes not related to monthly payroll runs
- Collaborate with the customer to provide information and documents needed for the internal and external audits
- Initiate and actively support any continuous improvement activities or other process and/or tools improvements using the existing change management channels
- Request DTP updates if required
Payroll Customer Service:
- Deliver the highest quality of service in helpdesk area by proper interaction and engagement, accuracy of provided information, timely resolution and overall management of queries from the customer’s employees, the customer or third parties
- Actively take part in any activities focused on continuous improvement of customer service
- Execute all activities in compliance with existing procedures
- Keep the helpdesk scenarios up to date
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- previous experience in payroll processing for the specific country; alternatively compensation & benefits operations (2-3 years on independent position)
- curiosity and need to understand both the details and the context
- quick learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- sense of ownership of assigned tasks
- fluent command of English that enables clear and concise communication
- good knowledge and practice in using MS Office
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Irish payroll knowledge
- excellent organization and management of own work
- ability to coordinate the execution of payroll cycle
- accuracy and attention to details
- ability to cope with different situations, different requirements, uncertainty and pressure of time
- attitude to view problems as issues to be solved rather than obstacles
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
MULTiSERWIS Sp. z o.o.
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za: Sporządzanie i prowadzenie dokumentacji płacowej dla pracownikówRozliczanie wynagrodzeń i świadczeń...
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dla naszego Klienta, SSC globalnej firmy z branży produkcyjnej, w związku z rozwojem struktur, poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko: Specjalisty ds. obszaru płac...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Fluent English (C1 level);1-2 years experience...