Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Praca: Performance and Service Manager
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- The ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Together with GBS operations and functions developing and implementing performance measurement system for operational, process, and executive KPIs
- Implementation and owning reporting tools: dashboards, governance, and review process with markets and functions
- Maintaining and developing service framework design (including escalations and complaints process) and implementation
- Develop and update the service catalog to ensure that all the requirements are properly and optimally reflected in the system
- Tracking customer feedback and proposing actions related to customer experience improvement for all internal and external consumers of GBS services
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to existing business processes and services
- Suggesting new techniques and technologies meet or exceed business goals
- Identifying skill gaps and providing appropriate training to resources
- Supporting scope extension and onboard new services to the GBS during steady-state (beyond 2022)
- Defining templates and quality standards for service descriptions, service portal, approval authority matrices, metrics/KPIs, service levels
- Working closely with the IT department to implement tools related to performance and service management
- Have a University Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 4+ years in a multinational company with some experience with performance management/transformation/major project management. GBS experience is a plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken), Local Language (optional)
- Deep experience with performance measurement methods and tools, scorecards, and volumetric
- Direct experience launching and steering a global transformation program
- “Generalist” understanding of processes in transactional areas in Finance and Accounting, HR, Transportation and Logistics, Procurement and IT, preferably with deep expertise in one or two areas
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and upper management and knowledge about customer experience measurement and improvement
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management with the ability to drive major change of way of working across the company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational understanding of GBS delivery and company ways of working