What will you do:Preparation and posting of journal entriesResponsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation...
Praca: Planning and Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our European Planning & Forecasting Hub in Warsaw.
Providing planning & forecasting support to a variety of stakeholders across different markets, this role is fantastic opportunity to develop your business partnering skills and develop your career. Working within our technology enabled P&F Hub, you will help manage the preparation of in-market forecasts, prepare monthly management reports and other complex activities.
- Provide support to the Planning & Forecasting Team Leader with the preparation of the plan to the Leadership Team
- Be responsible for the preparation of the monthly Opex and A&P forecast
- Accountability for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Understand the link between plan & actuals, partner with the business to define future growth plans
- Prepare internal management reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Complete ad-hoc reporting requests from in-market finance teams
- Basic qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields
- Experience in Financial Planning/Budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas, ability to manipulate and draw trends from large amounts of data
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Relevant experience (minimum 3 years) preferably within a similar sector
- Desire to take ownership of the tasks
- Coordination, planning and organisation skills - demonstrated ability to prioritise workload
- Positive attitude and an ability to energize team and influence it to tackle problems
- Effective communications skills
- Strong spoken and written English
- Preferred qualifications:
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
How you will be rewarded:
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
- Additional benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
BURGER KING POLAND
Do zakresu obowiązków osoby zatrudnionej na w/w stanowisku będą należały m.in.:Przygotowywanie okresowych raportów restauracji: prognozy wyników, dane...
DCT Gdańsk SA
Przygotowywanie raportów oraz zestawień (finansowych i operacyjnych)Wsparcie w tworzeniu analiz ad-hoc w oparciu o dane finansowe i sprzedażoweUdział w...
Pieńków (pow. nowodworski)
Adamed Pharma S.A.
Przygotowanie budżetów (w tym wieloletnich) oraz ich kolejnych aktualizacji we wskazanych obszarach,Kontrola i analiza realizacji budżetów i ich kolejnych...