Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable...
Praca: Planning and Forecasting Senior Finance Analyst
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will provide planning & forecasting support to a variety of stakeholders across different markets. Working within our technology enabled P&F Hub, you will help manage the preparation of in-market forecasts, prepare monthly management reports and other complex activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level
- Work with your finance and other colleagues in your assigned country to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Responsible for preparing the monthly Operating expenditure and Advertising & Promotions forecast
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare and comment on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies.
- Drive your market to the defined standard ways of working
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o.
Co będziesz robić:analizować oraz prezentować dane personalne, stany zatrudnienia, struktury płacowe, dane z obszaru wynagrodzeń dla Departamentu...
Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku raportuje bezpośrednio do Zarządu Spółki, dla którego jest również biznes partnerem w optymalizacji wszystkich...
ISS Facility Services Sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązków:Zarządzanie rezerwami na koszty/przychodyNadzór nad jakością, kompletnością i poprawnością danych finansowych na kontrakcie,...