Praca: Process Improvement Lead
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Process Improvement Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Process Improvement Lead (GSK Finance Hub) you will deliver world class P&F processes to the Regional GSK businesses in our Hubs balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work with the Transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement) using Lean methodology and automated tools.
The role will require process and system expertise with a good level understanding of the end to end process to drive effective and efficient services to the Finance and Commercial Businesses. The role will initially support the stabilisation of the new Standardised Operating Model and then focus on process improvements and further transformation initiatives.
You will be responsible for supporting key P&F processes; The budgeting process, Consensus Forecasting, Management and performance reporting.
During the Finance Operating Model Implementation phase the Process Improvement Lead will have a key role to ensure the successful transition of the new standardised Operating Model, underpinned by robust knowledge transfer & training plans leading to well-trained teams within the P&F Hub.
Post transition, the Process Improvement Lead key responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a Process Expert on identified Planning & Forecasting (P&F) processes and related systems
- Build in depth P&F process & system knowledge to support the regional Hub teams on issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing right level of escalation to the global process and system teams.
- Work in partnership with SAP/System Functional Consultants, GPO (Global Process Owner) and R&C (Risk & Compliance) on root cause analysis, work arounds and drive improvements
- Build remote user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
- Drive process improvement & standardisation, i.e. identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement to improve KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience
- Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance to standard practices across the P&F ubs HubsHubs
- Work with the Reporting Centre of Excellence and GPO (Global Process Owner) on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risks are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded with the Hub team. Recommend control design improvements
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to P&F Director, Regional Team and GPO
- Feed into P&F GSK Strategy via the P&F Director
- University degree in Business, Finance or related area.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in expert role for a technical accounting area, process and systems in the Planning and Forecasting area
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience required
- Previous experience of working with Finance Systems (SAP/JDE/SUN)
- Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement projects
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Very high analytical and financial skills practised in complex environments
- Ability to identify & resolve problems
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency