Praca: Project Management Officer within Global KYC Transaction Monitoring Remediation
Project Management Officer within Global KYC Transaction Monitoring Remediation
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
We are looking for you:
- If you have minimum 3 years of relevant PMO work experience,
- If you have strong planning & control background having executed project & program management support for multiple years,
- If you have banking experience,
- If you are a team player who is able to connect easily with staff members in different locations,
- If you are able to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc,
- If you have ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- If you have strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence,
- If you are willing to travel (4 - 8 weeks per year),
- If you are fluent in English.
Youll get extra points for:
- Academic level,
- KYC experience,
- SharePoint and Service now experience (SNOW),
- Working experience in a PMO office within both agile and waterfall environments,
- Working experience on large transformation programs of work,
- Good mid to high level oversight while maintaining eye for details,
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall has a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate,
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion,
- Strong organizational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
Information about squad:
- As a KYC PMO professional you are part of the Global KYC Transaction Monitoring (TM) Remediation team. The KYC PMO professional is co-responsible for coordinating the implementation of regulatory change into the Global KYC organization, including portfolio management and or supporting change leads in implementing Remediations.
- You coordinate the TM remediation efforts within the Global KYC organization and across the countries involving different teams and business lines (including portfolio management).
- You cooperate with the TM Remediation management and change leads to setup and maintain the TM remediation planning and coordinate progress reporting.
- Supporting the TM Change Board process and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) process.
- You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
Scope of duties
50%- Create and maintain planning and control logs.
25%- Track and report progress and administratedocument repository, storing and maintainingkey deliverables.
25%- Assist change lead and team lead in planningand execution of TM remediation roadmap.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations