Praca: Quality Assurance Senior Analyst [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Executing quality assurance program for Clients RTR scope (in particular, accounts reconciliations, journal entries and other general accounting areas)
- Ensure accuracy and reasonableness of accounting deliverables
- Alignment with process owners of various levels (accountants, managers, directors)
- Developing best practice action plans to ensure compliance with required policies and standards and follow up on recommendations
- Liaison with Client and Stakeholders to define the audit and assurance strategy for the scope; participating in risk assessment and controls setup, scope expansion
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof
- Understanding of general accounting practices and techniques (specific accounting certification as ACCA or CIMA would be a strong advantage)
- Familiarity with risk theory and internal controls (incl. SOX)
- Analytical and mathematical skills, ability to work with large data arrays and data analytics acumen
- High attention to details and critical thinking skills and excellent oral and written communication
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.