GŁÓWNE OBOWIĄZKI:Zarządzanie i nadzorowanie nad operacjami zespołu księgowego, w tym A/R, A/P, GL, listy płac i gotówka.Monitorowanie i analiza danych...
Praca: R2R Finance & Accounting Process Lead
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Expert knowledge in R2R area, covered by several years of work in R2R area
- Very good command of English
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Experience in managing internal projects/processes within the delivery team and conducted together with Client
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently
- Very good time and task management skills, work in a changing environment, work under time pressure
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
This is an expert role:
- Daily support to the team members, responding to process queries and other issues in the R2R areas: closing activities, bank activities, intercompany tasks, VAT related tasks, FA related tasks etc.
- Perform R2R tasks along with other team members
- Work closely with the Client and maintain very good business relationship
- Conduct internal projects and manage processes within R2R independently
- Take part of reporting data creation and R2R statistics preparation,
- Manage of transfer of any potential scope of services to Capgemini
- Enhance process improvements
- Build positive and friendly atmosphere within the team
- Daily support to other Team Leaders, Team Members and Managers
We are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team of R2R processes and to help us in building a new team.
The scope involved covers in general processes: General Ledger, Cash management and Banking, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Payment Team., Command Center.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Calan Human Capital Sp. Z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Do Twoich obowiązków należeć będzie:odpowiedzialność za przypisany w ramach działu GA zespół, szczególnie w zakresie planowania i organizacji...
Main accountabilities:Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including local statutory reportingEnsure period end processes are executed in a timely...
Wydawnictwa Szkolne i Pedagogiczne S.A.
Zatrudniona osoba będzie odpowiedzialna za wsparcie głównej księgowej oraz będzie odpowiedzialna za obsługę księgową Spółki w zakresie...