Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations for countries within METRO...
Praca: R2R Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting or similar
- Minimum 3 year of experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules
- Very good English skills are required (C1)
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Perform daily and month end close tasks (various closing activities e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review P&L accounts, closing GL, financial reporting; also cash forecast, VAT reporting, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, overseeing intercompany process)
- Execute and enhanced controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work, perform and supervise tasks
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the client
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Poznaniu
Dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami, rejestracja (w tym skanowanie) faktur zakupu w ERP, nadzór nad prawidłowym...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,Multisport card, life insurance,...