Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Experience in P2P and/or...
Praca: R2R Team Leader
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Min. 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Very good English skills are required (C1)
- Experience in RTR area
- Strong people management skills and interpersonal & communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Clients reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing and developing a team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service for the Client up to agreed SLA’s
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining good working relationship
- Take part and take ownership of various projects for the Client (improvements focused)
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Execute and enhance controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do? As a Team Leader in Accounts Payable Department, you will be responsible mainly for:Supporting and/or participating in migration of business...
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,Driving and deliver of people agenda,Delivering results that make a significant...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Supervision over the operations of the RTR team and monitor teams adherence to client policies & proceduresCoordinate completion of all RTR...