Praca: Reporting Specialist – Superuser
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Reporting Specialist - Superuser. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by Process CoE teams, drive quality (through retraining if necessary) and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed
- Work closely with Process CoE teams to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries and or issues; manage period end close
- Review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You support control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Face-off to the markets you support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to process standardisation and improvements
- Expert superuser support to team with database utilization, queries setup and data consolidation. Analysis of large amount of data to create reports for senior finance management.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and development of reports and tools
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- SAP or ERP experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Advanced user of MS Excel and reporting tools (SAP BI, Webi)
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large amount of data in order to prepare timely, accurate and flexible reports
- Ability to work independently and within a team based in different countries
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in audit/accounting company
- A second European language
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency