contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties:25% -...
Praca: Risk and Compliance Junior Specialist with Turkish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Performing identity verification documents check, and research on a range of customer types with different structures in all jurisdictions
- Reviewing publicly available sources for information pertaining to customer due diligence
- Maintaining delivery of a high quality service level to clients and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate
- Investigating cultural EU nuances regarding documents provided by the customers
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in Turkish (B2 level) and English (B2 level)
- Degree qualified in Business/Finance related area
- Basic computer literacy is a must
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
ING Tech Poland
Bank Pocztowy S.A.
Twój zakres obowiązkówidentyfikowanie podejrzanych transakcji mających związek z praniem pieniędzy oraz finansowaniem terroryzmuwspieranie i...
ING Tech Poland
Fixed term contract type of contract8:00 - 16:00 work hoursAl. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking per task50%-...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to be a part of an international team that provides a great value to Scandinavian Customers within the Bank Sector? We are now looking for...