Praca: Risk Manager / Senior Risk Manager in Market and Counterparty Stress Testing and Portfolio Risk
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Counterparty Credit and xVA Risk Management team. We add value by ensuring Nordeas Counterparty Credit Risk is well understood and managed across the group. This includes, OTC derivatives, Securities Financing Transactions, securitisations and the market risks associated with derivative xVAs.
As a Risk Manager or Senior Risk Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in enabling sustainable business growth while providing challenge and escalation on activities within the firm that impact the quality of the risk management and control framework.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing concentration and directional risks in the portfolio.
- Offering risk advisory on counterparty and market risks across the firm.
- Portfolio deep dives, understanding the key drivers and risks.
- Developing and enhancing Nordea stress testing framework and infrastructure.
- Producing external and internal stress tests and prepare risk analysis to senior stakeholders, committees and regulators.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative assessments, and be responsible for control and reporting improvements.
You’ll join a highly diverse, motivated and technically competent team. The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You behave with integrity; you are honest and dependable.
- Are structured, proactive and a self-starter, able to achieve goals by taking ownership.
- Have an ability to distil complex information and convey it in a concise and clear manner.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels in the organisation.
Your experience and background:
- A degree within Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or similar.
- Proven experience in operating within a financial market’s role, risk management, trading, structuring, middle office, finance, quants etc.
- Broad financial products knowledge, including an understanding of risk sensitivities and/or counterparty risk measurement.
- Excellent collaboration skills and great written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English – Nordea official language is English.
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy.
- Programming skills is a plus (e.g. SQL, VBA, Python, R).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 05/10/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.