Praca: RtR Accountant
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently, we are conducting a recruitment process for a world leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. The company enables clients in 45 countries to navigate the digital transformation. The company is one of the best employers in Europe and the Middle East.
- Internal and external periodical reporting;
- Performing month end closing activities and closing reports preparation;
- Preparing journal entries;
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring the process;
- Fixed Assets and Lease accounting;
- Creation and update of process documentation;
- Performing Quality control checks;
- Intercompany balances reconciliation;
- Statutory reporting;
- Completed transition of statutory process;
- Support and Back Up for PTP process.
- Very good command of English (minimum B2);
- Min. 3 years of experience in AP/PtP area or min. 1 year of experience in RtR/GL area;
- Customer orientation, self-organization of work;
- Ability to adapt to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Very good communication skills and willingness to teamwork.
- Possibility to take part in international projects and gain experience in various branches and in various areas (including HR, logistics, customer service);
- Campus program - unique training designed to give you skills and knowledge needed on a position in your job area;
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses;
- Set of social benefits to choose from;
- Training program;
- No trial period;
- Opportunity to work in an international team in an open atmosphere.