Warunki pracyWarunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadańPraca w siedzibie Urzędu,Praca biurowa,Praca przy monitorze...
Praca: Senior Accountant (Corporate Consolidations Group)
Are you a well-organized English speaker? Do you have background in finance or accounting and aspire to develop your skills in a corporate environment? Do you enjoy working with data in Excel files and have a strong sense of attention to detail?
If yes, then read on – we are looking for you! As Corporate Consolidations Group accountant youll become a part of our Corporate Controllership team where youll be responsible for preparing consolidated financial statements, performing global reconciliations, and supporting various global Finance and Controllership projects, with exposure to global leaders in the firm. Our office is located in Krakow and we are open to a hybrid working model.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Aon Consolidated P&L and/or balance sheet, recording the related journal entries, and preparing other supplemental exhibits.
- Prepares and reviews monthly/quarterly exhibit schedules for management review and SEC reporting, including Investment in Subsidiaries and Equity reconciliations.
- Participates in the monthly closing process. Communicates and follow up with business units on outstanding issues and collaborate with Regional Teams and Finance centers colleagues to drive efficiency and improve financial reporting.
- Assists in the maintenance of the Workday structures, including accounts, companies, solutions lines, and monthly publishing (closing) of the system.
- Coordinate with external auditors and provides necessary support.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls; lead annual control design and testing process.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and integration activities, as opportunities are available.
- Global Reach: Work with various departments across the US and the globe to achieve financial reporting goals in addition to a public financial reporting environment.
- Career Development: Benefit from a supportive work environment that encourages continuous learning and professional development.
- Innovation: Be part of a team that values innovation and embraces technology to drive efficiency in financial processes.
- University degree/professional qualification in Finance or Accounting
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to learn and increase his/ her qualifications
- Knowledge of Workday and TM1 would be an asset
Urząd Statystyczny w Rzeszowie
Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa 1
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Job Descriptionissuing and posting invoices, bank statements process, taking care of customer settlements, clearing items on customer accounts, prepare daily...
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O
Area of responsibility:Delivers a high quality and cost-effective service and oversees the process or part of process.Supports Team Leader in monitoring and...
Grodzki Urząd Pracy w Krakowie
- Codzienne działania operacyjne (przesyłanie wpisów do dziennika, e-maile, prośby ad hoc itp.);- Czynności związane z zamknięciem miesiąca (obliczanie...