Workplace: Warszawa – City Center (Skylight building next to Złote Tarasy) This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who...
Praca: Senior Accountant (General Accounting)
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provide centralised, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected accounting area (GA),
- process optimization in the GA area,
- supporting team members in implementing initiatives and raising quality standards,
- supporting clients in the scope of inquiries related to supported processes,
- supporting in controlling the effectiveness of task implementation and process efficiency,
- supporting other projects carried out at SSC Szczecin.
- University degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting),
- fluent knowledge of English,
- well advanced analytical skills,
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- professional experience in the field of optimization accounting processes,
- knowledge of SAP and practical ability to manage projects will be an advantage.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge and experience in various areas,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance for development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
OERLIKON BUSINESS SERVICES EUROPE Sp. z o.o.
Sunfarming Polska Sp. z o. o.
Zakres obowiązków:Prowadzenie pełnej księgowości spółkiSporządzanie okresowych sprawozdań finansowychRozliczanie podatkówWeryfikacja i terminowe...
Your Impact:As a Senior Project Accountant, you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. With a great combination of comprehensive...
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Work from officeResponsibilities:Good understanding on the end to end process for Report to Record as per local accounting principlesShould have hands on...