Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation and settlementPerforming accounting activities, monthly mark-to-market valuations and...
Praca: Senior Accountant With Turkish
The Senior Accountant role is to act as subject matter expert in the accounting process and tools and as Team Leader’s back up. Performs a variety of accounting activities in accordance with the accounting principles and organizational standards. Responds to customer and vendor queries over the phone and by email. Supports team members with their queries. Coordinates work assignment and monitors progress.
- Participates in transition of the accounting process: transfers knowledge, creates process documentation
- Provides support and guidance for less experienced team members, handles difficult or more complicated cases and escalations
- Creates, revises and proposes updates to process documentation
- Identifies areas of improvement and takes part in quality and training initiatives (error analysis, CSAT results, etc.)
- Takes part in calls with client, business partners and process leads
- Takes action to prevent backlogs and corrective actions in case metrics are not met
- Populates and analyzes reports
- Provides new hires and refreshers trainings in the area of expertise
- Team Leaders back up (assigns and monitors workload)
- Processes vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Updates vendor information in the system
- Responds to queries from vendors, customers and local finance teams by phone and email
- Facilitates customer payments; executes vendor payments
- Resolves customer and vendor issues in cooperation with other departments: Purchasing, Sales, Legal, and Tax departments
- Ensures compliance with all company policies
- English written and spoken min. B2 level
- Turkish written and spoken min. B2 level
- Good understanding of the accounting principles
- Previous AP or AR experience required
- SAP experience nice to have
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/vendor relationships
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management, prioritization skills and ability to work without close supervision and under time pressure
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience of BPO will be good to have, although not essential
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow: internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop: co-financed training
- programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, no dress code, fun team
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Accounting operations in RTR area (General Ledger & Subledgers) in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,Review of both B/S and P/L for...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Preparation of the reporting packs for the financial audit purposes (US GAAP) Assistance in the preparation of statutory account packsDealing...
EWT Truck & Trailer Polska Sp. z o.o.
Do głównych obowiązków osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należy:Księgowanie i nadzorowanie dokumentów pod względem formalnym i...