Do obowiązków należy:Weryfikacja zaksięgowanych faktur zakupu pod kątem podatku VAT oraz CITPrzygotowanie deklaracji VAT oraz pliku JPK (generowanie pliku...
Praca: Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Researches and processes incoming wire transfers, ACH payments, checks and other receipts
- Applies daily payments to client invoices and updates receipt logs accordingly
- Applies varied regional cash receipts (vendor payments, employee checks, tax refunds, rebates, money transfers)
- Processes different AR adjustments (roundings, overpayments, taxes, refunds, interests)
- Proceeds with AR nettings on Project Accountants requests
- Prepares refund requests for clients (payments, checks) and internal cash transfers via Liquid Office tool
- Issues manual non-project related invoices
- Assists in completing ACH vendor forms requested by project teams
- Assists in the preparation of weekly AR reporting including Unapplied Cash Report, Overdue AR Report, AR Aging Report and other ad hoc reports or specific analysis
- Responds to AR related queries using shared AR mailboxes, solves complex problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Participates in internal and external audits
- Submits recommendations for improvements and actively participates in company’s new initiatives
- Provides work guidance and support to co-workers
- Supports supervisor in review of the team’s process work and other ad hoc tasks
- Collaborates effectively with other departments (Project Accounting, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Treasury, Tax, Payroll, Credit Cards)
- Follows company policies, procedures and SOX controls
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting, equivalent major or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of professional accounting experience, preferably in AR departmet
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with ERP systems (knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an asset)
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Advanced analytical skills, accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to take on new tasks and initiatives
- Sound accounting knowledge and ability to share with junior staff will be an asset
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Strong commitment to self-development and continuous learning
- Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset (approx. 1-2 days per month)
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Personal development opportunities, including but not limited to, a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA), post-graduate studies, English lessons
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Amway Business Services Center
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try...
Jawczyce koło Warszawy
WARSZAWSKIE ZAKŁADY MECHANICZNE
zapewniamy bezpłatny transport z Warszawy do Jawczyc Obowiązki:Księgowanie faktur od strony sprzedaży i zakupu, wyciągów bankowych;Analiza i uzgadnianie...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Accounting operations in RTR area (General Ledger & Subledgers) in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,Review of both B/S and P/L for...