Job title descriptionWork in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clientsDeliver high quality solutions to improve...
Praca: Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist with languages (Italian, Spanish, French, German and English)
Ogłoszenie numer: 6161625, from 2021-12-22
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. Youll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxters products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join Baxter. We are in the midst of a transformation that’s building a world-class finance organization. Baxter Business Services is a group dedicated to providing centralized service to many of Baxter’s core business processes. Now we need you. From day one, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of jobs and experiences. When you join us, you can also expect access to training and mentoring in a supportive environment. From day one, youll have opportunities to collaborate with people all over the world. This is where you are empowered to do your best work.
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist with languages (Italian, Spanish, French, German and English)
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
The Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for maintaining their given more strategic / complex portfolio of customers and reducing the aging of open AR by maximizing cash collections and reducing disputes. Specific responsibilities include: coaching more junior team members, identifying, resolving, and collecting past due invoices, reconciling accounts as needed, identifying and resolving disputes (according to the resolution matrix) and providing excellent internal and external customer service to more strategic accounts. They deputize for Team Leaders as necessary, take the lead in training and manage more complex accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete daily collection activities as prioritized by debt collection software
- Contact customers on delinquent accounts for resolution and payment and record all activities in collection system.
- Understand customer profiles and their related sensitivities.
- Develop strong working knowledge of customer base and company organizational structure for effective issue resolution
- Communicate account delinquency information to Accounts Receivable Team Leader and respective Sales personnel as outlined by the standard collections and escalation process
- Resolve unidentified payments and other payment related issues that have been assigned to the account by the Global Cash Application Team
- Resolve within the predefined time frame those A/R related Disputes that have been assigned to the account.
- Resolve Disputes within own area of responsibility according to the agreed upon timeline.
- Review Dispute documentation provided by cash application or the customer, and assign the Dispute to the appropriate internal owner (as per the resolution matrix)
- Enter notes into Get Paid and provide sufficient information and supporting documentation to the owner.
- Contact customers regarding unidentified Disputes, determine the reason, secure additional documentation as needed and assign those to the proper owners.
- Contact internal owners for resolution of Disputes that are not being resolved on a timely basis.
- Work with internal departments (Pricing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales) to research, provide support in obtaining additional information.
- Follow-up on and collect disputes deemed invalid by the internal functional teams.
- Identify repetitive issues and communicate those to the proper owners to facilitate root cause analysis and cure.
- Support the training and process improvement effort.
- Keep up to date with accounts receivable best practices and technology improvements
- Achieve past due percentage and cash target related goals.
- High level ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing (English+ additional languages to be specified).
- Adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting or similar Higher Level Education.
- 4+ years experience in SSC or similar corporate role with primary focus on Finance Operations.
- Functional knowledge of the accounts receivable and dispute management processes.
- Proficiency using accounting and cash application software preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in Collections process improvements.
- Permanent contract (after 3 months probation period + 1 year extension period).
- Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment.
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card or PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 6 months.
- Great location - Powiśle!
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do:You will support our global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will...
Dongshin Motech Poland Sp. z o.o.
bieżąca obsługa faktur,wsparcie działu księgowości,praca we Wrocławiu (ul. Kwiatkowskiego)wykształcenie w zakresie rachunkowości lub...
The role is aimed to providing financial operations support such as:Setting up contract/project on the systemRecognizing revenue on the systemRaising invoices...