Dołącz do Nas i odpowiadaj za:zapewnianie zgodności działalności mFaktoring z postanowieniami Ustawy o przeciwdziałaniu praniu pieniędzy oraz...
Praca: (Senior) AML/KYC Specialist - FCC Operational Support Team
- You can collect and assess information about FEC risks (or: FEC concerns) of Customers, which include risk assessment of exited or customers indicated as increased risk, summarizing the results, and presenting to the FOST Team Lead,
- You can propose recommendations for the FEC risk management of Customers banked across multiple ING entities, determine which stakeholders should be involved in risk discussions/decisioning and support the execution of decisions made in relation to the FEC risk management of these Customers,
- You have 3+ years’ experience in AML/KYC, including screening (adverse media, sanctions & PEP) and risk assessment,
- You have proven experience with regard to risk-based investigations and analyses on Customers, FEC risks recommendations preparation and understanding of what d to escalate and what not to escalate
- You have a strong understanding of requirements and international standards related to KYC due diligence, Counter Financing Terrorism, AML and FEC as well as a good working knowledge of the end-to-end CDD process,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. You can express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You are fluent in English, reading and writing.
- Good stakeholder management, organisation skills and strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve a collective goal,
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and prioritize effectively,
- Ability to analyze and review large documents to identify key issues and areas of improvement,
- Ability to contribute and support process improvements,
- Ability to deputize for their manager, where appropriate,
- Ability to support/coach/mentor junior members of the team.
The FCC Operational Support Team (FOST) is part of the Financial Crime Compliance Department, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
PKO Bank Polski
okres próbnyBiuro Strategii Rynkowych
PKO Bank Polski
PGE Energia Ciepła S.A.
Twój zakres obowiązków:Zapewnienie jednolitych standardów i praktyk związanych z zarządzaniem ryzykiem korporacyjnym,Budowanie trwałych relacji z...