Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zaPrzygotowywanie analiz, raportów i prezentacji biznesowych w oparciu o szeroki wachlarz baz danych na potrzeby...
Praca: Senior Business Controller, Group Planning, Analysis & Control, Group Financial Management
Would you like to play a pivotal part in Group Financial Management? We are now looking for an experience financial business analyst in the Group Planning, Analysis & Control team, to drive financial steering and performance management in the Group.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Performance Analysis where we are the finance business partners for the different Business Areas and Group Functions and support top management in leading Nordea towards long-term value creation, and act as a catalyst for strategic action and change.
As new Senior Finance Business Analyst in the Group Planning, Analysis & Control team your work will be to understand the financial development of the Group by making high quality analysis of financials of the Group and provide insight in how to improve performance of Business Areas and Group Functions. You will engage with business and top management on our performance vs our financial plans and vs peers.
You’ll join a tightly integrated team which consists of 14 people based in Helsinki and Stockholm. We work close to the Group CFO over the full range of financial management tasks – performance analysis, financial planning and financial governance - in close collaboration with other parts of the Finance organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse Group and Business Area level financial outcome and forecast figures to identify trends, areas of under- and outperformance etc.,
- Prepare executive level presentation and documentation material summarising the facts of the analysis performed
- Collaborate with other members in the GPA&C team, Business Areas’ & Group Functions’ Financial Management teams, other teams in Group Finance and Business leaders to deliver analysis and recommendations
The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind.
- You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
- You’re honest and dependable.
- Furthermore, as a senior you are expected to be a role-model in coaching and developing more junior colleagues.
- Have a strategic mindset meaning someone that has the ability to really look on Nordea vs other banks.
- Are analytical, interested in the key drivers within the banking industry and have a strategic mind-set and strong understanding of the business drivers for Nordea and how these creates value.
Your experience and background:
- 7 years of relevant work experience and Bachelor degree or 5 years of relevant work experience and Master’s degree’,
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience from working with Investment Banking, Business Control/Performance Analysis and/or knowledge of Nordea’s financial tools are considered an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/16/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Capacity planner with strong analytical skills for TMSI PL, Lodz Do you have experience with business analysis in a highly complex environment? Does working...
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuroWorking time per task50%-...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to be a part of Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Finance & Treasury solutions?...