umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 (8h dziennie)w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuro
Praca: Senior Change & Compliance Professional at Compliance Hub [rekrutacja online]
- ING Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a Senior Change & Compliance Professional to join our Financial Crime Compliance team in Warsaw. This is an unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam). We are looking for you if:
- You have university degree, knowledge of compliance, banking business, processes, procedures and systems,
- You have more than 15 years of proven experience in a compliance and/or change management environment,
- You have knowledge with and working experience in one of our expertise areas (i.e. Know Your Customer, Regulatory & Compliance, and Data & Analytics),
- You have experience in strategic initiatives,
- You have self-starting capabilities, learning agility and innovative mindset,
- You are able to work across functional and geographic lines,
- You are fluent in English,
- You have organisational sensitivity and are flexible,
- You are customer focused and customer interested; take personal responsibility.
- Experience in the financial sector is preferred
- Keeping abreast of significant developments and/or changes in relevant laws, regulations and good business practices, and on significant internal developments which may have an impact on the Compliance risk profile of the bank
- Please submit your CV in English
We are building a brand new Compliance hub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new Compliance Hub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)work hoursZajęcza 4, Warsawthis is the location of our office
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
For one of the most recognizable online Search Engine we are currently looking for candidates to join the position in Risk and Compliance team. What...
riskmethods Sp. z o.o.
What you will do:Time-efficient analysis of media articles and making them meaningful for our customersIn-depth research of publicly available risk...