Opis stanowiska:pomoc w prowadzeniu finansów wszystkich projektówprzygotowanie płatności, rejestracja i księgowanie faktur podwykonawców i dostawców...
Praca: Senior Credit Management Accountant
Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries. Our inks are used to produce packaging for the biggest and most recognizable consumer brands. We employ approximately 6,500 specialists in 130 locations in 40 countries around the world. Since 1999, we have been present in Poland, where we employ 300 people. In Poland we have located branches that are of key importance to the entire group: the unique Global Colour Centre laboratory, distribution and technical service of our products as well as a centre supporting our business processes all over the world, e.g. finance, HR, logistics and customer service.
- Monitoring, maintaining and collecting accounts receivable (calls, emails)
- Performing month-end closing reports and adjustments (3rd party and ICO account reconciliation, calculating and posting provisions)
- Maintaining customers internal credit limits
- Managing shipment hold/release after credit check
- Communicating with Sales team, customer service and other departments
- Carrying out weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Cooperating with credit rating agencies and other third party providers
- Participating in global and ad-hoc projects
- Implementing changes and process improvements
- Supervise and coordinate legal proceedings
- Acting as a team leader back up and be able to lead people
- Monitoring team performance and reporting KPIs to the Team Leader
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance,
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Credit & Collection Department,
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures and basics of Credit Risk analysis
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of another European language would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (SAP ERP system) and MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Visio),
- Knowledge of Macros and Visual Basic would be an advantage.
- Possibility to have real impact on the business
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours
- Medical care, sport card, life insurance
- Team building meetings, family events, work life balance
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź
Kraków, Balice, Liszki
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do:Prepare month-end reporting in a timely and accurate manner, with emphasis on detailed analysis,Perform a review of both B/S and P/L for...
Poszukujemy osoby, która posiada doświadczenie w pracy w biurze rachunkowym w jednym z poniższych krajów:HolandiaUSAUK Miejsce pracy: online / Lublin...