umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuroWorking time per task50%-...
Praca: Senior Finance Business Partner with German
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of Finance Business Partner, you will be key support for Finance Controller, Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Success in the role will allow you build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives concerning financial support and control, the production, interpretation and distribution of management information, assisting business unit budgeting and forecasting cycles, as well as influencing financial performance. As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships.
- Monitor the overall financial performance of the business and provide regular updates on the financial metrics and key business initiatives to the country Leadership and Management Team
- Be responsible for the monthly forecasting process, as well as the annual budget,
- Analyse any deviations from the forecast and budget and provide meaningful commentary for the CFO and Country Controller,
- Perform financial analysis on contractual spend to identify opportunities for optimisation of costs
- Review and manage internal cost allocations
- Provide relevant and accurate financial analysis on a timely basis to key stakeholders to support decisions
- Support the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
- Support preparation of cost/benefit analyses along with associated reporting
- Provide improvement suggestions within the FP&A area
- Support the month-end closing activities through close cooperation with the accounting and controllership teams, ensuring all P&L movements are reviewed, understood and justified.
- Act as a champion of standardisation within the team and across the Center of Excellence
- Minimum 5+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience and good knowledge of accountancy, preferably gained in a corporate and international environment
- Bachelors / Masters degree, preferably in finance or accounting. An accountancy qualification would be an additional asset.
- English level C1
- German level C1
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills, experience working with financial accounting systems
- Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
- The ability to effectively influence and challenge senior colleagues, with track record of cooperation with senior leadership
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel to the assigned country on a regular basis, to work closely with the business leadership
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- The opportunity to work closely with the country management team, to build strong and meaningful relationships and to influence business decisions
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
ING Tech Poland
Starszy Analityk / Specjalista w Zespole Deal Advisory Financing (profil: Strategia i optymalizacja biznesowa)
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zaudział oraz częściowe samodzielne prowadzenie projektów (pod nadzorem menedżera) z zakresu tworzenia...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
We are looking for a Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Expert to join the Performance and Data Management team to support us in further developing our...
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku:analiza danych i raportowanie wykorzystania środków otrzymanych przez Spółkę, w tym dokapitalizowania i kredytów...