Jeżeli szukasz pracy w międzynarodowym środowisku i chcesz zdobywać doświadczenie w firmie, która wciąż się rozwija zgłoś się do...
Praca: Senior Finance Officer in Balance Sheet Reconciliation Team
We are looking for a Senior Finance Officer to be a part of our BSAR team closely cooperating with financial teams in the Nordics and in Łódź.
This is an opportunity for you to take part in interesting assignments, where you will have possibility to work on balance confirmations, investigations and analysis of outstanding items, to participate in transferring new activities to our department, as well as participating in different projects.
You’ll join Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation Team where we are working in close collaboration with colleagues in our Nordic finance-reporting teams to develop and provide high-quality process support services towards Nordea’s finance organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Active work with expanding, improving and monitoring the processes of accounts reconciliation, as well as ensure compliance and Nordic alignment in reconciliation processes.
- Accurately complete the reconciliation
- Provide support in investigation and analysis
- Ensure that any corrective actions have been initiated or already made (follow up’s)
- Support in case of audit
- Close cooperation with businesses (Nordics) to gather confirmation (sign off) of balances on respective BS accounts.
- Be in close contact with different business areas providing support within the area
- Participate in transferring new activities related to BSAR
- Participate in project related to BSAR
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a department that is constantly growing, full of young, dynamic and friendly specialists.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience in Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounting knowledge proven with experience in general ledger/ controlling/ internal audit/ internal controls
- Knowledge about banking sector would be an asset
- Improvement approach / improvement proven track
- Transition of processes from the client’s location
- Developed analytical skills
- Very good command of excel
- English on professional level (at least B2)
- Accuracy/ eye on details
- Willing to self – develop
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 08 February 2021.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?W ramach działu należności - AR, m.in:wystawianiem i księgowaniem faktur, rozliczeniami wyciągów bankowych, opieką nad...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join growing Banking Operations Poland. This is great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team,...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. About usCapgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services...