Praca: Senior Financial Analyst with German
RtR Senior Financial Analyst will work with stakeholders and offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorder and reported.
Person on this position will support the Austrian financial controller in the effective production of financial and non-financial performance information for managers and the Boards of the organisation.
- Preparing journal entries that reflect the business transactions occurring in the company
- Performing account reconciliations and taking ownership of resolving any accounting issues arising within given area of responsibility
- Acting as a point of contact for the banks in the country, resolving any day-to-day operational issues
- Analysing supporting documentation for Accounts Receivable balances and ensuring the incoming cash is correctly allocated in subledger systems
- Support your local country controller in the production of financial statements
- Supporting ad hoc requests and analysis to provide information on financial result beyond standard reporting framework
- Stakeholder management, building a strong network across the Finance organization as well as with the business teams in Austria
- Cooperate with FP&A, Compliance and Consolidation and Reporting teams
- Supporting financial audit process
You will be educated to a degree level, preferably within the area of accounting, finance or business management. You should have experience in financial and/or management accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit. We will also accept candidates who are currently studying any of the above mentioned qualifications and/or are able to prove their practical experience.
We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, results-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further.
As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Experience as Finance Analyst, or Accountant
- English language knowledge (B2)
- German language knowledge (B2/C1)
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent task and time management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel)
- Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks
- Ability to work under time pressure
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification will be a plus
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues