contract of employmenttype of contractstart 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warsawthis is the location of our officeScope of...
Praca: Senior Financial Risk Development Officer [rekrutacja online]
- You collaborate well in a team environment,
- You are able to manage stakeholders expectations,
- You have proficient oral and written communication skills in English,
- You have minimum of five years of relevant experience in the banking sector,
- You have master’s degree in econometrics, mathematics, economics, finance or similar study,
- You have extensive knowledge of financial risk management, relevant regulations on IRRBB, (ALM) modelling and hedging techniques, economic capital calculations, behavioral models, financial instruments pricing and FTP,
- You have proven track record in implementing a ALM system (e.g. QRM) in a large Financial Institution,
- You have proven track record of Treasury experience.
- FRM / PRM / CFA certificates,
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working,
- Experience with SQL.
ING Bank is rolling out one standard implementation for Interest Rate Risk and Forecasting in the banking books. Regulations and internal risk management insights require us to enhance our ALM capabilities to be implemented consistently throughout ING Bank. We (the Financial Risk Functional Development team) develop new functionality and methodologies for risk management in one target platform (QRM). Our team looks to find the right balance between conceptual risk management and practical implementation solutions. Our objective is to enhance the “ING standard” configuration for the our ALM systems and setup roll-out in all locations ING operates in, such that it enables us to report and calculate the core Risk figures (NII- and NPV-@risk). When joining the team you will work on the implementation of replication/hedging and IRRBB reporting, as well as supporting the team with ad-hoc solutions to practical problems that arise during new functional implementations. You will play a central role within ING and your success will depend on your ability to maintain good relations with our stakeholders, i.e. ING locations, Finance, Corporate Financial Risk and also our external stakeholders ECB, EBA, DNB and the auditor of ING. We are looking for a committed and collaborative principal team player, who can lead a squad towards a proper solution in ALM systems. You should have a proven track record in implementing QRM solutions within a large Financial Institution and preferably have experience within the Treasure department. Also you understand complex ALM data, structures calculations and how these contribute to managing ALM risk.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
Twoje zadania:dokonywanie analizy finansowej w zakresie finansowania projektów inwestycyjnych z uwzględnieniem analizy branży/rynkudokonywanie analizy...
PKO Bank Polski
Umowa na czas określonyDepartament Analityki Danych
Horyzont Doradztwo Personalne
Główne zadania:realizacja zadań związanych ze zbieraniem informacji z różnych działów, koordynacji i kontroli budżetów (np. budżet kosztowy,...