Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What...
Praca: Senior GL Accountant with Bulgarian
- Good understanding on the end to end process for Report to Record as per local accounting principles
- Should have hands on experience in handing contracts, Interpretation of the contract and understanding key elements of the contracts with relevant terminology
- Support in monthly, quarterly and annual financing management reporting
- Support in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Perform variance analysis for senior stakeholders like plan vs actual, actual vs prior year, actual vs forecast etc.
- Assisting in revenue & cost analysis
- Support in preparation and reporting of financials - P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ensuring that transactions are booked according to accounting policy (preparing journal vouchers: Cost / Revenue Accrual, Cost allocations, Reclassification, bank transactions postings)
- Supporting month-end closing activities including bank and balance sheet reconciliation
- Performing day-to-day general ledger operations: on-going journal entries, bank Journals
- Plan and execute daily activities ensuring completion accurately and as per deadlines
- Assist in managing several KPIs related to financial models and client satisfaction
- Manage key stakeholder expectation with zero escalation
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures
- Addressing ad-hoc queries in a timely manner and actively manage expectation with stakeholders around ad-hoc requests
- Ability to handle and respond to customer queries/disputes. Acknowledge and resolve escalations on a priority basis with proper RCA and control plans
- Diligence in updating the SOP documents regularly with change controls
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Comfortable dealing with numbers, huge data inputs and processing of financial information
- Good analytical skills with ability to create forecast reports based on the data provided
- Process governance – effective controls in place, (SLA, operational parameters, policy compliance with leave)
- Work with internal and external customers to understand the quality gaps and take responsibility in bridging these gaps
- Maintain current understanding of policies and procedures
- Initiate and drive process improvements to ensure adequate value to the client and process
- Maintain up to date Process documentation, Training Modules and Certification modules
- Client management on day to day operation
- Conduct and lead the process reviews with Client providing comprehensive update on the process updates
- At least C1 Bulgarian and fluent English
- B.Com/M.Com/ MBA/ CA.
- 3 - 7 years of BPO experience with at least 5 years in Finance and Accounts domain.
- High Level computer skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Production Management - Production & Quality
- People Management
- Supervisory skills; Delegation & Control
- Reporting skills
- Local language skills
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Aplikacje Krytyczne Sp. z o.o.
GŁÓWNE ZADANIA NA STANOWISKU:prowadzenie ksiąg rachunkowych zgodnie z ustawą o rachunkowości i przepisami prawa podatkowego,rozliczenia podatkowe,...
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation and settlementPerforming accounting activities, monthly mark-to-market valuations and...
Izba Administracji Skarbowej we Wrocławiu
Warunki pracy· Praca przy monitorze ekranowym powyżej 4 godzin...