Overview:With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries and is looking for a...
Praca: Senior GL Accountant with Italian [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Acting as Single Point of Contact for the clients Financial Controller for all finance-related queries
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the clients Financial Controller
- Driving issue resolution in other towers: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
- Coordinating month/quarter/year close activities in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparing journal entries, e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses, cost allocations
- Reconciling balance-sheet/intercompany accounts reconciliation
- Supporting Statutory Reporting (Financial Statements, VAT, CIT, Statistical Reports)
- Performing B/S and high-level P/L analysis for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Maintaining SOX compliance in GL processes, in particular in terms of Journal Entries and Reconciliations
- Coordinating and supporting audit of financial statements
- Fluent English and Italian (min. B2)
- Approximately 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Proactive work style, experienced in implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of GAAPs, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with many stakeholders across various locations of the world
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Wraz z naszym Klientem – międzynarodową firmą produkcyjną, będącą liderem w swojej branży - rozwijamy struktury organizacyjne w nowopowstałym...
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
General duties:responsibility for performing tasks within a selected accounting area (GA),process optimization in the GA area,supporting team members in...
Centrum Informatyki Statystycznej
główne zadanie: obsługa finansowo-księgowaznajomość aktualnie obowiązujących przepisów dotyczących rachunkowościstaż pracy w...