Tasks:Record in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposedTrack, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts; close out...
Praca: Senior GL Accountant
We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
- Delivers a high quality and cost-effective service and oversees the process or part of process.
- Supports Team Leader in monitoring and managing workload, to ensure delivery of services within agreed SLA’s and according to timetable agreed.
- Drives continuous improvement within the team
- Variables tasks may be extended to accommodate business and project needs
- Supports Team Leader by coordinating tasks’ assignment within the team.
- Coordinate GL month-end close activities and reporting.
- Performs general ledger entries, journal postings and allocations
- Prepares accounts reconciliation
- Acts as a reviewer for more complex processes.
- Processes more complex transactions and reports within the Finance Team.
- Coordinates accuracy and compliance checks.
- Is to take leadership to ensure the delivery of service.
- Provides support to junior team members, performs trainings for junior team members.
- Maintains good professional relationships with other team members.
- Participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team.
- Masters Degree in Finance and Accounting/ Economics or related fields
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Fluent spoken and written English
- 4 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting area is required
- Experience in working in the international environment
- Experience in acting as key support to Stream Manager would be an asset
- Analytical problem solving and attention to details
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Private medical care with dental care
- Edenred lunch card
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
LUFTHANSA GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O O
Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa 1
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Job Descriptionissuing and posting invoices, bank statements process, taking care of customer settlements, clearing items on customer accounts, prepare daily...
Urząd Statystyczny w Rzeszowie
Warunki pracyWarunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadańPraca w siedzibie Urzędu,Praca biurowa,Praca przy monitorze...
Grodzki Urząd Pracy w Krakowie
- Codzienne działania operacyjne (przesyłanie wpisów do dziennika, e-maile, prośby ad hoc itp.);- Czynności związane z zamknięciem miesiąca (obliczanie...