Co my możemy Ci zaoferować?Bardzo atrakcyjne wynagrodzenieStabilne zatrudnienie w oparciu o umowę o pracę bezpośrednio z naszym KlientemPracę w firmie o...
Praca: Senior RTR Accountant [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Perform end-to-end GL procedures including balance sheet accounts reconciliation and journals preparation
- Preparation of statutory documentation and support with statutory financial audit
- Tax accounting and reporting (Corporate Income Tax, VAT)
- Active communication with client counterparties (video conference, emails)Support the ad hoc tasks in relation to US GAAP to local accounting
- Fluent in English
- Very strong accounting background
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Analytical thinking, multi-tasking and ability to deal with ad-hoc requests
- Very good Excel skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Key responsibilities include: Acting as Single Point of Contact for the clients Financial Controller for all finance-related queriesBuilding and maintaining...
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
For our client in Warsaw, who is developing internal structures, we are looking for a candidate with experience in GL department with German/French and...
Gigroup - PL
Dla naszego Klienta, zagranicznego producenta dóbr konsumpcyjnych, poszukujemy Senior AccontantProfil Kandydata: • Min. 5 letnie doświadczenie jako Starszy...