Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation and settlementPerforming accounting activities, monthly mark-to-market valuations and...
Praca: Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
General Ledger department is in charge of General Accounting, Global Fixed Assets & Intercompany Operations and Statutory & Compliance activities for Motorola’s entities in the region.
- Ensuring the provision of accurate and compliant financial and tax reporting services to the company and external auditors on behalf of the Motorola legal entities in the region - preparation of Annual Financial Statements, corporate tax returns
- Coordinating timely and accurate statutory filing in the regions
- Ensuring timely and accurate computation /submission of Direct & Indirect Taxes – CIT, VAT
- Intra-EU (Intrastat) statistical reporting
- Reconciliation of tax accounts
- Cooperation with the auditors, preparation of PBC list, providing the analysis of the balances and entity’s processes
- Cooperation with external statutory & taxation advisors in order to complete the annual financials and CIT return
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/Team Lead
- Minimum 2 years of experience in statutory and tax area
- Strong taxation and financial reporting knowledge
- Strong accounting knowledge
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Attention to detail
- Very Good Excel knowledge
- Very Good English
- Team player
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Accounting operations in RTR area (General Ledger & Subledgers) in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,Review of both B/S and P/L for...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Preparation of the reporting packs for the financial audit purposes (US GAAP) Assistance in the preparation of statutory account packsDealing...
EWT Truck & Trailer Polska Sp. z o.o.
Do głównych obowiązków osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należy:Księgowanie i nadzorowanie dokumentów pod względem formalnym i...