What the day will look like: Upon collection and reconciliation of insurance documentation, identifying and resolving inconsistenciesMaking analytical...
Praca: Senior Treasury Analyst with Italian
Aons Krakow Shared Service Centre is establishing a Process Improvement and Automation Team to support its business efficiency agenda.
We are looking for a motivated process improvement and automation experts to join the new team.
The Team, sponsored by Krakow Centre Location Lead, working closely in cooperation with Global Automation Centre of Excellence Lead and BU Operations SMEs will be responsible for delivering process improvement projects across main business functions in Krakow, applying tools such as VBA, VB, Microsoft Power solutions and different reporting platforms.
Its an unique opportunity to significantly contribute to organizational change and improvement of processes.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
The Senior Process Improvement Specialist works under minimal guidance to implement process improvements using various non-invasive technologies, according to requirements and standards. In addition, responsible for design of solutions under minimal guidance. Supports the team in project planning activities, and responsible for areas such as estimation and risk identification within the scope of their work.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 4-7 years of cash management/treasury experience.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- English B2/C1 required.
- Italian B2/C1 required.
- Kyriba system experience would be an asset.
- Advanced technical computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter, proactive with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Committed and dedicated team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilize treasury workstation (Kyriba) and various bank systems and applications to review and analyze account activity and balances .
- Determine the cash position for accounts managed by the EMEA hub and make investing or borrowing decisions accordingly.
- Work with business units to forecast timing and amounts of future cash flows, ensure proper funding of accounts based on forecasted activity.
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity.
- Process outgoing EFT, wire, and ACH transfers.
- Analyze and settle cash desk and determine investments setting multiple positions daily.
- Manage Treasury Mailbox primarily consisting of cash related items and fx and gl related inquiries including assigning, tracking and following up on responses accordingly .
- Monitor and manage offshore team, providing training and guidance where needed.
- Facilitating FX transactions.
- Analyze and assist with issue resolution on escalated issues.
- Lead, develop and train junior staff and offshore.
- Initiate and implement process improvements.
- Review and release payments in bank and treasury workstation as appropriate.
- Special projects as assigned.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku:analiza przepływów pieniądza na podstawie źródeł finansowania,obsługiwanie elektronicznych systemów...
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku:przygotowywanie planu Spółki,sporządzanie analiz, raportów finansowych, sprawozdań w zakresie sytuacji...
What the day will look likeThe responsibilities include back-office operations such as:Apply daily check paymentsPerform AR research requests, contact...