At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the...
Praca: Service Operations Officer in RCS Income & tax reclaim team
Would you like to work for international banking institution, get into Capital Market environment and cooperate with one of the largest holdings in the world? We are now looking for an Service Operations Officer to help support our team in maintaining business relations with our clients by providing services for corporate actions events
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the RCS Income & tax reclaim team. We add value by aiding our customers in obtaining refund of withheld taxation. As Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in providing agreed level of service to our corporate clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Collaboration with stakeholders and clients
- Providing services according to Service Level Agreement
- Processing tax applications on behalf of our corporate clients and deliver them to the appropriate Tax Authorities
- Participating in internal projects in tax area.
- Developing and maintaining a good banking product knowledge to be able to understand and serve customers businesses and prospects
You’ll join a group of positive people with different passions and focused on developing and searching new solutions in our everyday work. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Need to present a positive, pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Take responsibility in finding new ways of solving daily issues
- Want to develop yourself in different fields of knowledge and skills
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken – preferably on B2 level or higher)
- Social skills and ability to create strong internal and external relationships
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills
- Knowledgeexperience from settlementcorporate action area will be an asset.
- A university degree in finance, banking, mathematics or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/25/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Regionalna Izba Obrachunkowa
Wymiar etatu: pełny wymiar czasu pracyLiczba etatów: 1Miejsce pracy:RIO w Warszawie Zespół Zamiejscowy w Płocku - ul. Kościuszki 3, PłockGłówne...
Szczegóły oferty GŁÓWNE ZADANIA:aktualizacja dokumentacji przyjętych zasad rachunkowości Funduszu stosownie do uregulowań określonych w ustawach:...
PGE Synergia Sp. z o. o
Opis stanowiska:Przygotowywanie jednostkowych sprawozdań finansowych wg MSSF oraz UoR;Przygotowywanie pakietów sprawozdawczych do konsolidacji oraz na...