Would you like to work in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst within...
Praca: SOX and Controls Specialist
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly reporting;
- Drive process analysis & improvement initiatives;
- Advise on projects with control implications;
- Report directly to the Center of Excellence Controls and Finance Systems Manager;
- Create SOX 404 testing plan for EMEA Region and third-party service provider in line with Global SOX framework
- Evaluate processes and controls throughout the Center of Excellence;
- Facilitate further rationalisation of controls to identify opportunities for efficiency or control design gaps that need to be addressed
- Plan, coordinate, execute and document control testing;
- Evaluate control design and operating effectiveness;
- 1-2 years’ experience in Financial SSC environment;
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting/finance area;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must);
- MS Excel – advanced level;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience in project work would be an asset;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback;
- Flexible remote work environment ;
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs);
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care;
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more);
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more);
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources;
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Wsparcie zespołu sprzedaży w działaniach konsolidacyjnych;Tworzenia arkuszy cenowych oraz wprowadzanie zmian w umowach;Raportowanie oraz wprowadzanie...
Carrefour Polska Sp. z o.o.
posiadasz wykształcenie średnie z zakresu ekonomii, rachunkowości, finansów lub pokrewne,opanowałeś podstawy księgowościmyślisz w sposób...
RtR Senior Financial Analyst will work with stakeholders and offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorder and...