About the department The VAT Compliance & Reporting team is mainly responsible for preparation of VAT returns & Intrastat declarations which are submitted...
Praca: Tax Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Tax Specialist
- Advise on Polish tax matters (Corporate income tax, VAT, Personal Income tax, etc.)
- Liaise with other functions and stakeholders within the organization (Controllership, HR, Legal, etc.)
- Review corporate income tax and VAT returns of Genpact affiliates based in Poland and some other jurisdictions across EMEA
- Support the preparation of local transfer pricing reports for Polish and some other EMEA group affiliates
- Support tax reporting under US GAAP for Poland and some other EMEA jurisdictions
- Support ad-hoc tax projects related to M&A activities, restructuring, intra-group financing, repatriation, etc.
- Handle inquiries from tax authorities, manage tax audits
- Track and follow up on legislative changes
- Ensure compliance by maintaining and improving tax processes
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in taxation
- Very good communication skills (in writing and speaking) of English and Polish
- Sound knowledge of Polish tax laws and tax environment
- Identifies and analyzes problems to make logical, fact-based decisions
- Open to new concepts and ideas.
- Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive attitude and excellent time management
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, social skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Experience gained in international tax matters is an advantage
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?Weryfikacją obszarów ksiąg rachunkowych dla celów podatkowych VAT i CIT,Analizą przychodów i kosztów pod kątem...
Zadania:Analiza procesów biznesowych oraz ich optymalizacja pod kątem finansowo-podatkowym,Monitoring rynku pod kątem optymalnego wykorzystania narzędzi...
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dla Klienta – globalnej firmy z branży FMCG, której centrum logistyczno -finansowe zlokalizowane jest w Katowicach, w związku z rozwojem struktur...