Praca: Team Leader RtR
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy. IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Scope of duties:
- Lead the team of FI & CO in Krakow (FI and CO Month End Close, Banking and Treasury Operations, IFRS16, Fixed Assets)
- Monitor timely and accurate delivery of month end close tasks for FI and CO
- Review and approve bank accounts reconciliation
- Perform period closing and opening
- Review Calculations and Approve Journals
- Ensure meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Calculate SLAs and BVIs
- Execute Business and Client Controls and Reporting.
- Handle Projects identified on the Roadmap with Client, monitor its progress and coordinate actions.
- Lead all process related activities including interaction client (manage meetings in effective way, prepare agenda, issue logs and presentations according to Governance model)
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and robotics implementation and support process re-design initiatives to improve productivity,
- Organize and lead Operational meetings with client
- Participate in small scope handover from client, organize session, document process, ensure contractual obligations are delivered, perform trueup.
- Build capability of the team: ensure proper on-boarding of new hires, building the skill sets of team members, periodically do Checkpoint and conduct people development (e.g. coaching) activities
- Monitoring employee performance and provide both positive and negative feedback over work performance and general behavior on a regular basis.
- Reporting to Manager on all operational issues and escalations
- Participate in global and regional initiatives and projects,
- Administrative tasks (CATS to OnePlace reconciliation, maintain SOD etc.)
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Advanced
- SAP and RTR knowledge
- Experience in leading teams, work on process improvements
- Diligent, with great attention to details
- Self-starter, focused on analyzing data and resolving issues
- Open-minded with strong communication skills and positive attitude to work
- Able to work under time and result pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.