Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zadoradztwo klientom w zakresie podatku VAT, w tym m.in. przygotowywanie opinii i wniosków o interpretacje...
Praca: Technology Consultant - Global Mobility Services
What does the team do?
Advancements in technology are rapidly changing the way companies do business globally and how employers are interacting with their employees. The GMS Technology team comprises both IT and Tax professionals who work extensively with our Tax & People Services business teams and stakeholders at all levels. We develop, implement and support technology that assists employers in relation to their long-term incentive compensation plans and internationally mobile workforce. We are looking for individuals that understand the business needs of our clients and can help develop and deliver the next generation of our technology and a digital future for our global mobility services.
The team supports system configuration updates as well as tax changes in the Global Equity Tracker and works with specialists in UK, Switzerland, and Poland. The team are responsible for both the base product updates as well as for clients globally. We are looking for a confident individual that understand the business needs of our clients and can help deliver high-quality service offerings around our existing tools, primarily Global Equity Tracker, our international tax withholding calculation solution.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a consulting type role, ideally either tax / global mobility but this is not essential
- Basic understanding of global tax and social security issues
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, people and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (written, spoken) is required
The following skills are not essential but would be an advantage:
- Experience of global tax issues relating to equity compensation.
- Have or be working towards a professional tax / accounting qualification or a keen interest in this area.
- Have experience working with any technology solution, gathering requirements, assisting in managing and improving existing processes and documenting changes, testing application changes against requirements. Any experience in working with a tax application would be an advantage.
- Understanding of software design and structure to enable the team to deliver tax changes on the Global Equity Tracker would be beneficial.
- Any experience in working on JIRA project management software and in Agile methodology.
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture
Calan Human Capital Sp. Z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Prowadzenie rozliczeń podatkowych spółek (VAT), przygotowywanie kalkulacji podatkowych.Zapewnienie zgodności ksiąg i rozliczeń z wymogami...
Calan Human Capital Sp. Z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Przygotowywanie kalkulacji podatku CIT, z wykorzystaniem wiedzy zarówno podatkowej, jak i księgowej oraz prowadzenie rozliczeń podatkowych...
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zaprowadzenie projektów w obszarze doradztwa podatkowego dla klientów o zasięgu lokalnym...