Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zarozwój produktów dedykowanych dla sektora nieruchomości oraz pozyskanie nowych klientówwycena...
Praca: Transformation Project Manager
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be part of our growing GFS (Global Finance Services) European Transformation Team. GSK is on 2-year journey to create two new leading companies: the new GSK, a leader in biopharma; and a new world-leading Consumer Healthcare company. As part of this journey, we need to prepare and separate our GFS functions making them leaner + stronger so our businesses can thrive. You will be key in ensuring that we are ready for this separation, where our GFS functions are running smoothly. In this role you will be pioneering very complex projects with high level exposure (VP and SVP – level) making sure we are getting the right people at the right time to make both organisations amazing.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Ownership of Transition Plans
- Ensuring Transition activities are executed on time
- Facilitating planning exercises / workshops
- Provide key stakeholder updates
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on key milestones
- Manage the end to end project
- Ensure that all risks/issues are addressed via a robust governance and stakeholder management point of view
- Work closely with the Solution Design teams and Central PMO
- Act as the single point of contact between the Transformation Project team and Operations teams
This is a fixed term contract for a period of circa 12-18 months that can be done from anywhere in Poland.
- Significant Project Management experience. Previous experience in finance transformation or knowledge about finance function is an advantage.
- Experience from large, multinational companies and cross functional teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Prince II and Agile. Formal certification is a plus but not required.
- Someone who “gets things done” and can drive meetings and people.
- Able to prioritise multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and apply project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written English is a must.
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. About usCapgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services...