Praca: Transition Consultant
METRO Global Solution Center is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO Global Solution Center, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for the position of:
As a Transition Consultant you will be acting as PMO for Transition projects, including:
- administration support to Transition Project Leader during transition projects,
- preparing and updating project documentation (transition and knowledge transfer plans and progress trackers, status reports, meeting minutes, tollgate presentations and other relevant transition documentation)
- support in documentation of processes for migration, process maps creation
- participation and co-ordination of meetings between operational delivery teams and customer
- maintenance of risk and issue logs, communicating risks and challenges to Project Leader
- ensuring the quality and accuracy of process and project documentation,
- monitoring and reporting the status of migration projects at GSC Szczecin,
- requesting necessary accesses for project team,
- preparation and participation in trainings with internal teams and customers.
We invite You to apply if You:
- have at least 2 years of experience working in a BPO / SSC environment,
- are preferably a graduate of Finance and Accounting studies,
- are interested in project management,
- know English very well, both written and spoken,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Visio, SharePoints),
- present a high level of interpersonal and representative organizational skills,
- are multitasking,
- can effectively work with internal clients from foreign countries,
- can work under time pressure,
- are open to business travels
- value teamwork.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.