Praca: PtP Accountant (Swedish Speaker)
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy. IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
As a PtP Accountant youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. Youll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Query Management
- Invoice processing
- Supplier Master Data
- MEC activities
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
We guarantee you:
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English language B2/C1
- Swedish language B2/C1
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy, diligence and commitment
- Experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.