Pracując jako Specjalista będziesz współodpowiedzialny(a) za prowadzenie pełnej księgowości i sprawozdawczości podatkowej naszych Klientów,...
Praca: Accounting Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Specialist in our Warsaw office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business and form part of a friendly and talented regional Finance team within the Business Services. You will provide key support to the business and engineering team, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all domestic transactions.
This is a 16 month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
We are a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants and advisers. Through integrated thinking and a truly interdisciplinary, interconnected community of passionate experts, we create transformative outcomes for clients and communities alike. Our founder, Sir Ted Happold, believed that it was out of the different skills and bodies of knowledge we have across our firm, that the quality of what we do really emerges.
This culture of collaboration and respect is as strong today as ever and drives us to deliver elegant solutions that leave a positive lasting legacy for the communities we work in and the environment. We value human wellbeing, embrace mutual responsibility and understand that a sustainable future is intrinsic to the economic and social impact of our work.
- raising and booking sales Invoices
- booking, verifying and classification of purchase Invoices and bank statements
- booking travel expenses according to local tax law and internal guidelines, settlement of employee advances
- preparing cash transfers in the electronic banking system
- confirmation and reconciliation of balances with contractors and employees
- preparation of reports and summaries for internal needs and clients
- reconciliation of major accounts with the external book keeping company
- handling of all activities regarding monthly and annual closings
- coordination of document flow and archiving of accounting documents
- profound experience (3+ year) in accounting department
- university degree in Accounting or Finance preferable
- organised and structured approach to compliance with deadlines
- independence in the scope of entrusted tasks and the ability to cooperate with other teams and a business client
- fluent Polish
- very good command of English
- very good knowledge of MS Excel
- analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions
- ability to work under pressure
- team working approach
- opportunity to develop skillset in a global environment
- prime office location (Check it!), delicious coffee and beautiful office spaces that will chase away the back-to-work-blues
- benefit system
- employment contract
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Getin Noble Bank S.A.
Pracując u nas będziesz odpowiedzialny za:Obsługę księgowo - rozliczeniową transakcji zwieranych przez Departament Skarbu na rynku pieniężno –...