Praca: Client Invoice Specialist with German
The Client Invoice Specialist is the pivotal link between Aon’s business operations and Aon’s financial policies. The CIS is charged with providing exceptional customer service and financial administration while supporting established financial policies. This role will be aligned with a specific client portfolio. The primary focus of this role is to support the client level revenue and analysis processes, compliance, and controls. The person in this role will be responsible for following established policies, processes and procedures and applying specific knowledge and experience to gather, analyze and communicate client information and financial results. The role will work closely with a variety of Financial, Account Executives, Shared Service and Line of Business resources.
- Documentation of financial procedures and main point of coordination for all financial aspects related to assigned clients;
- Functioning as primary point of entry to corporate revenue processes which includes; analyzing and reporting client level project information for an assigned portfolio of clients;
- Providing support to client, financial and business managers for client forecasting, analysis, and reporting (revenue and cost);
- Ensuring sufficient evidence, setup, and maintenance in Workday PSA for customer contracts to ensure revenue control in the revenue schedule completion and calculation of usage revenue in accordance with policy.
- Troubleshoot invoicing issues within Workday PSA;
- Billing schedule setup, review and validation of invoice drafts, coordination of Workflow tasks and accountability with business partners to process a completed client invoice; accounts receivable collection and follow-up as necessary;
- Functioning as primary point of contact for the client invoicing process for an assigned portfolio of clients;
- Ensuring bill schedules are setup in accordance with standards per the client evidence and project manager direction;
- Ensuring timely turnaround from draft to final client invoice, in accordance with internal standards and metrics;
- Monitoring client receivables and support collections.
You will have a chance to be a part of a newly created team and participate in a transition process and projects aimed at process improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in general accounting
- English and German on a B2 level
- Proficiency in MS Excel (especially Excel)
- Very high attention to detail
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.