Praca: Compliance Officer
Would you like to be part of a high performing surveillance to identify possible personal account dealing and market abuse violations? We are now looking for a Compliance Officer to perform surveillance and investigate of personal account dealing and market abuse and support on administrative tasks relating to this.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Market Abuse Surveillance team. We add value by identifying and reporting possible violations of personal account dealing rules and market abusive behaviours and thereby assiting Nordea in handling conflict of interests and market abuse reporting. As Compliance Officer you’ll play a valuable role in Nordeas proper handling of conflict of interests and ensuring market integrity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform system based surveillance of employees personal account dealing
- Prepare cases of breaches of the personal accout dealing rules
- Support the adminitration and maintainance of the surveillance system
- Perform system based market abuse surveillance of orders and trades in financial instruments
- Suppport the handling of possible market abuse cases
You’ll join a high performing team dedicated to fighting market abuse and ensuring compliance with Nordeas personal account dealing rules. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are a good team player
- like to perform analysis and investigation of transactions
- have interest in compliance tasks relating to conflict of interests and market abuse
Your experience and background:
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with performing surveillance
- Good communication skills in English both oral and writing
- Ability to quickly learn and understand rules and regulation
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/29/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Henning Lykke Nielsen
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.