Zakres zadań:analiza wydajności procesów logistycznych oraz ich optymalizacja,przygotowanie rocznego budżetu oraz kontrola jego realizacji i...
Praca: Controlling Expert
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports according to Group’s requirements
- Close cooperation with the Controlling Department from Germany, auditors, external and internal consultants,
- Preparation of reports for Managers in Essen showing present data in correspondence with budget data
- Creating the structure of the place of rising costs and incomes and adjusting to the current structure of the Organization
- Creating budgets and short-term plans
- Keeping watch over proper booking for each place of cost and income arise and projects
- Monthly transfer of costs after specific projects
- Preparing agreements for contractors
- Securing proper allocation of cross business costs with the internal policy an transfer prices and SLA agreements
- Taking care of terminable data delivery and proper cooperation in yearly audit process
- Master degree of Finance and Accounting; ACCA,CIMA Certificate would be an asset
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in a related field, ideally in SSC/BPO sector (IT industry experience will be an asset)
- Fluent English language skills (B2/C1)
- German language skills (B2/C1) is a must have
- Knowledge of controlling/reporting and International Accounting Standards
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of IFRS, consolidation and year end closing
- Experience with SAP and sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- High precision and „eye for details”
- Highly reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Masters Degree in Accounting or...
Zadania:Analiza procesów biznesowych oraz ich optymalizacja pod kątem finansowo-podatkowym,Monitoring rynku pod kątem optymalnego wykorzystania narzędzi...