Would you like to join a highly experienced and motivated team of controllers in supporting our business areas and group? We are now looking for a (Senior)...
Praca: Controlling Specialist with Sales Process Knowledge
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.
- Commercial support of the department in all commercial questions and problems (such as order initiation, invoice verification, GR entry)
- Development of methods, processes, tools within the Commercial Business Partner activity
- Management and implementation of requirements from Controlling
- Ensuring compliance with the correct value flows from the purchase requisition to the outgoing invoice, as well as the necessary posting/accounting discipline in the departments to be supported
- Operational support of the specialist area with the value flow model from purchase requisition to the outgoing invoice as well as with the determination and reporting of accruals and WIP
- Active support of operational budget planning and content-related advice to the Solution Center Manager in the planning process
- Preparation of solution center forecasts in close coordination with the responsible controller and solution center manager
- Independently identify and prepare monthly analyses for complete cost and revenue transparency as well as ad-hoc reporting and analyses as required within the business unit
- Preparation of pricing/calculations, performing product costing as part of regular/annual recalculation and new pricing efforts
- Assist in analyzing and improving data quality in product contribution margin calculations
- Identify savings measures incl. reconciliation and maintenance in the context of impact
- Experience in working with SAP
- German (prefered) or English language skills (B2/C1)
- Master degree of Finance and Accounting;
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in a related field, ideally in SSC/BPO sector
- Knowledge of controlling/reporting and International Accounting Standards
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- High precision and „eye for details”
- Highly reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Twoje zadania:Przeprowadzanie kontroli wewnętrznej procesów księgowych w różnych obszarach organizacji,Udział w projektowaniu nowych kontroli dla...
NES Global Talent
ZAKRES OBOWIĄZKÓW:planowanie audytów wewnętrznych w Spółceprowadzenie procesów audytowych w komórkach organizacyjnych Spółki pod względem...
NES Global Talent
Zakres zadań:współtworzenie budżetu Spółki wraz z monitoringiem realizacji celów budżetowych;przygotowywanie analiz oraz interpretacja odchyleń w...